EWS DRIVES COSTS OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS WITH WASTE MANAGEMENT
Environmental Waste Solutions, LLC (EWS) is North America's single largest and most successful solid waste management consulting business:
- Specializing in substantially reducing waste disposal and recycling costs for its clients on a risk free basis;
- Serving commercial & industrial clients since 1994 (See the EWS Client Endorsements);
- Using a network of over 500 EWS trained and certified affiliate consultants, EWS has the capability to provide the hands-on, on-site services you need;
- EWS is not a waste hauling company, but rather a waste and recycling cost-reduction company;
- EWS is equipped with an up-to-date database of all solid waste and recycling vendors throughout North America. We put this information technology and buying power to work for you.
THROUGH EWS YOUR COMPANY WILL:
REASONS TO HIRE EWS TO MANAGE YOUR WASTE
How many times last year did you stall making a decision that could have saved your company thousands of dollars simply because you were too busy "fighting the daily battles"?
- Hiring EWS requires no funding, no budgetary review, no capital outlay, no risk - and no time.
- EWS is not adding to your project list - it's taking away. EWS does all the work and you simply enjoy the significant return of savings!
- EWS is available now and ready to dedicate its time and resources to reduce your solid waste disposal and recycling expenses.
EWS INVESTS IN YOUR BUSINESS
In fact -- EWS typically invests between $10,000 and $100,000 of our own resources to fund the development of these recommendations - all out of our own pocket.
You pay nothing for EWS' analysis and recommendations. EWS gets paid only when we produce a direct refund, credit or savings in your waste and recycling services.
EWS IS READY TO ACT NOW WITH COST REDUCING WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
The EWS Cost-Reduction System will work for You!
EWS keeps its team of expert's current on the latest and best waste and recycling methods using proven training tools, recycling indexes, waste handling equipment manuals, and industry journals - translating into greater savings for EWS's Clients.